Digital Content That Makes Impact
Your brand’s content may be appropriate and highly valuable for consumers, but are they paying attention? A lot of messaging gets lost in transition simply because it lacks that extra punch. The trick is not to produce more content, but to make each piece of content more valuable, relevant, and compelling for your audience. The art of brand communication lies in being able to convey what you actually want, and drive the desired result from the end user.
Before you finalize a piece of digital content, it must fulfil some basic criteria:
- Relevance –Is the content even relevant for the target audience?
- Action-oriented –Is there a call for a clear cut action for the audience?
- Shareable –Is the content written interesting enough that it spreads through the word-of-mouth (WOM)
- SEO Friendly –Has the content been optimized according to the SEO parameters?
- Clarity of Brand Message –Is the brand message coming out clearly in the content?
- Adaptive –Can the content be adapted to different platforms?
Apart from these key factors, the presentation can make or break the content. You may employ creative writing to spread your message, but the way it is presented can give it an extra edge.Communicating your message in an innovative manner could result in increasing user engagement and much higher returns.
There are some methods of presenting the content that are visually more appealing and more impactful. Let’s take a look at some of them:
- Infographics – Shared up to three times more often than the other types of content.
- Videos – 52% consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident about online purchase decisions.
- Blog Articles – B2B companies with regularly updated blogs generate 67% more leads per month than those that do not.
- White Papers – 57% of B2B marketers rate white papers as an effective content marketing tactic.
Digital content writing is an intricate affair, where flawless execution of quality content can do wonders for you.
Here are some of the benefits of having that extra bit of vigour in your content:
- Break the Clutter – Your audience is receiving brand content from thousands of sources every day. You need to provide them with something extra to grab their attention.
- Google is watching over you – After its latest Panda update, Google is hunting down poor or ‘thin’ web content. The update is supposed to focus on removal of redundant, irrelevant content, and spam from Google’s index.
- More Traffic – Unique content will make your site searchable via a wider array of words and increase the reach through WOM.
- Increased Conversions – With more traffic, the number of potential customers are likely to increase, thus, increasing conversions and brand recall.
- Thought Leadership – With quality content, industry sources will start utilizing your content and direct potential consumers back to you.
- More bang for your buck – Impactful content has a lasting appeal, reducing the need to generate more content.
Source – http://creating-digital-content.blogspot.in/